This service helps you to raise complaints about treatment that you have received from the NHS.
If you have received treatment or care which you are unhappy about and you would like to raise a concern or complaint, we can help you to:
- Talk confidentially to someone independent;
- Find out about your rights and options to complaint;
- Feel confident to raise your concern or complaint;
- Understand the NHS complaints process;
- Understand your options at every stage to help you decide what to do;
- Access self help information
- Monitor the progress of your complaint; and
- Find out about other services or organisations that can help you.